Posted on Mon, Apr 27, 2020
Highlights – Please send in Skymont payments and Health Forms this Week
Skymont Summer Camp Fees Due by 4/30
Skymont summer camp is not yet cancelled, so we need to pay our final fees. If the Cherokee Council cancels summer camp, full refunds will be issued. However, if you wish to cancel now, Skymont’s refund policy requires that you do that by May 1 to get a refund, and $75 is non-refundable for Scouts and $30 is non-refundable for Adults. If you wish to cancel, please let Mr. Fred Lee know as soon as possible. The safety measures that Skymont is taking are listed at the end of this section.
The final deposits due are $40 for Scouts and $35 for Adults (total fees are $190 for Scouts and $95 for Adults). In addition, Merit Badge Fees are also due. Please see the attached file to see how much you owe for Merit Badge Fees. Please pay your balance and Merit Badge Fees by April 30th – here are the ways to make your payment:
From Skymont: The health and safety of all our participants and staff is the first priority. We are considering every measure to ensure that we can host camp safely including:
1. Closely monitoring and following the CDC, national, state and local health department guidelines.
2. Completely reviewing all camp health, safety and emergency procedures.
3. Screening participants prior to camp entry.
4. Adding a temporary quarantine area.
5. Comprehensive cleaning and sanitization of all camp facilities.
6. Readily available hand sanitizer throughout camp.
7. Modifying serving procedures in the dining hall or in individual campsites.
8. Elimination of self-serve buffet lines.
9. Reducing class sizes to minimize close contact.
Health Forms – Mail to Mr. Ralph by 4/28
Here is the link to the health form – please use only this version. Parts A, B and C should be completed.
When you have your completed health form, please mail it to Mr. Richard Ralph at his home address by April 28 (DO NOT EMAIL COMPLETED HEALTH FORMS):
Mr. Richard Ralph
4341 Winding Hollow Way
Memphis, TN 38125
Please mail in Parts A and B by April 28, even if you do not have Part C completed.
Please note the following to ensure you complete the health form properly:
Keep up-to-date on Troop activities by visiting our Troop 48 Website and Facebook page:
Our Troop activity calendar is updated frequently: Troop Calendar
Please visit our FaceBook page and 'like' it.
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.