This post has been viewed 37 times
Troop 48 Update - 5/3/20
Email to a Friend
Posted on Sun, May 3, 2020
- Unfortunately, Skymont summer camp has canceled the week our Troop had planned to attend, so we are requesting a refund. We may plan an alternate Troop trip in June if we are allowed. If you paid Skymont fees, please let me know the following:
_________ I would like my refund deposited to my Scout Bucks account
_________ I would like my refund as a check made out to ________________
We’ll issue refunds after we receive the refund from Skymont.
- Philmont Scout Ranch has also canceled the trip members from our Troop were planning to attend.
- Reminder - Health Forms are due to Mr. Richard Ralph – please mail Parts A and B and copy of insurance card, even if you do not have Part C completed (see below for details) DO NOT EMAIL HEALTH FORMS
- Part C of the health form will be required if we are able to go on the St. Louis Summer Adventure in July. Some doctor offices are opening back up this week for preventive visits, so you may want to make an appointment soon
- All Troop 48 activities are cancelled through May 17
Health Forms – Mail to Mr. Ralph
Here is the link to the health form – please use only this version. Parts A, B and C should be completed.
Scouts BSA Medical Forms Parts A, B & C
When you have your completed health form, please mail it to Mr. Richard Ralph at his home address (DO NOT EMAIL COMPLETED HEALTH FORMS):
Mr. Richard Ralph
4341 Winding Hollow Way
Memphis, TN 38125
Please mail in Parts A and B, even if you do not have Part C completed.
Please note the following to ensure you complete the health form properly:
- Please TURN IN (2) COPIES of the forms to Mr. Ralph (if possible) and also keep a copy for your home records. This allows Mr. Ralph to send copies in advance to the Camp Nurse and still have a copy in his possession for quick reference.
- Provide a copy of your insurance card with the form – both front and back
- Provide the immunization record on Part B (Separate printout is also acceptable)
- Be sure that the Scout and Parent sign the forms (on Parts A and B)
- Do not leave any lines blank (You must designate at least one adult to transport your Scout on Part A)
- Do not email the health forms
- Any changes in medications taken from what is reported on the health form should be communicated to Mr. Ralph so he has the most up-to-date information at all times.
Keep up-to-date on Troop activities by visiting our Troop 48 Website and Facebook page:
www.Troop48.org - Facebook: Troop 48 Germantown
Our Troop activity calendar is updated frequently: Troop Calendar
Please visit our FaceBook page and 'like' it.
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.