This post has been viewed 38 times
Troop 48 Update - 7/19/20
Email to a Friend
Posted on Sun, Jul 19, 2020
- Virtual Troop Meetings on Tuesday nights at 7:30 pm – we have set up a recurring meeting WebEx invitation for the troop meetings, it will be sent right after this email. It will start at 7:30 pm every Tuesday July 21 through December 8. It will be the same WebEx invite every week, so you won’t get an email each week, just accept the recurring meeting and it will populate your calendar for the all of the Tuesdays. All Scouts should attend the troop meetings via WebEx each week, unless instructed otherwise.
- We need an adult volunteer to manage our troop’s Facebook site, posting articles each week. Material for posting will be provided. If you are interested in this role, please contact Kim Ridenhour. We also are looking for someone to replace Kim as Committee Chair. Let Kim or John Campbell know if you are interested in that role.
- Reminder - Fishing Merit Badge on Saturday, July 25, 8 am – 12 noon at Cameron Brown park, see last Troop update email for details - contact Mr. Snyder @ 901-409-7637 or [email@example.com]firstname.lastname@example.org
- Several virtual merit badges are available on the Chickasaw Council calendar. Visit this site https://www.chickasaw.org/calendar regularly to review the ones offered and register. The Scout needs approval from Scoutmaster Issing (call his home number) to begin the merit badge. Space is limited, so act quickly if you would like to register.
- All Troop 48 in-person activities are cancelled until the church informs us that we can return, except for the Fishing Merit Badge on July 25.
Keep up-to-date on Troop activities by visiting our Troop 48 Website and Facebook page:
www.Troop48.org - Facebook: Troop 48 Germantown
Our Troop activity calendar is updated frequently: Troop Calendar
Please visit our FaceBook page and 'like' it.
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.