Posted on Mon, Sep 23, 2019
Bring a Friend Night – this Tuesday, September 24
Just a reminder to invite your friends to Bring a Friend Night tomorrow night.
Troop Family Picnic – next Tuesday, October 1
We will be having a Troop Family Picnic instead of a Troop meeting on Tuesday October 1, please bring the whole family!
THERE WILL BE NO MEETING AT THE CHURCH
Location and Time: The Pavilion on the west side of the lake at Cameron Brown Park in Germantown (8628 Farmington), starting at 6:00 pm.
· Mrs. Marjorie Reynolds will be sending out a sign-up. Please RSVP as soon as possible with how many are coming from your family, so we can have a count for the food to prepare. You can edit your RSVP later to say what you are bringing if you haven’t decided yet.
· Each family should sign up to bring either a side dish or dessert, please list what you are bringing when responding to the sign-up email from Mrs. Reynolds, so we won’t have too much duplication.
· Please bring serving utensils for your side dish or dessert, if needed.
· The Troop will be providing hot dogs, condiments, drinks (Tea/Lemonade/water), plates, cups, napkins, dessert plates/bowls, and cutlery.
· We will plan to eat around 6:30, so use a cooler if your food needs to be served cold.
· Bring folding chairs.
· Scouts should wear their activity uniform, but can wear any Scouting t-shirt (like Class B, but with any Scouting t-shirt).
Our greenery sale is underway, please see Mrs. Marjorie Reynolds if you did not get your packet. Orders and money will be due October 29 to Mrs. Reynolds, and the products will be delivered in mid-November. Scouts will earn 60% of the profits in their Scout Bucks account, so this is your fundraiser to build up your account and fund your campout and summer camp fees.
Our Scouts BSA popcorn sale is underway, so please sell as much as possible. Orders and money will be due on October 22 to Mrs. Yvonne Gamblin, and the products will be delivered in mid-November. If you haven’t received your order form, please see Mrs. Gamblin, or the order form can be found online at: Popcorn Products Popcorn Order Form All orders must be entered online using the Scout’s online account with Trail’s End. Parents and Scouts can go to https://www.trails-end.com/registration to set up the account. Scouts that already have an account from prior years but do not know the password or username should go to the log-in screen (https://www.trails-end.com/login) and use the “What’s my username” and “What’s my password” prompts. You can also use your account to take orders online, and there is now free shipping for online orders. There is also a Trail’s End app that allows you take orders using the app and you can also accept credit card payments through the app. Please contact Mrs. Gamblin if you have any questions.
Sep 24 – Bring a Friend Night
Sep 27-29 – Planning Campout at Arkabutla Lake
Oct 1 – Family Picnic at Cameron Brown Park – 6:00 PM (No troop meeting at the church)
Oct 3 – Troop Committee Meeting – 7 PM
Oct 5 – Church Service Project – 9-Noon
Keep up-to-date on Troop activities by visiting our Troop 48 Website and Facebook page:
Our Troop activity calendar is updated frequently: Troop Calendar
Please visit our FaceBook page and 'like' it.
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.